eSource Policies Commercial Bias Policy
eSource Intellectual Property Policy
Any writings and inventions developed by the Author/Seminar Developer in connection with the Work performed under contract shall be the sole and exclusive property of ACHC/eSource and the Author /Seminar Developer will assign to ACHC/eSource any and all right, title and interest in the Work performed by the Author or Seminar Developer under the agreement.
ACHC/eSource may use and alter such work without accounting to the Author or Seminar Developer in any way, and may add to it or combine it with other work, during and after the term of a contract without obligation or liability of any kind to the Writer.
The Author/Seminar Developer shall not use the body of the Work as a part of an educational or instructional package that competes directly with any program of ACHC/eSource (a “Prohibited Usage”). A Prohibited Usage shall include offering the subject material as a correspondence course, or as a course on CD or as a part of on-line training on behalf of a direct competitor of the ACHC/eSource.
Intellectual Property Rights of Third Parties: The Author/Seminar Developer will assure ACHC/eSource that he/she will not knowingly violate the proprietary rights of any third party, including any trade secrets, patents or copyrights of such party.
More specifically, ACHC/eSource prohibits plagiarism in the development of courses and seminars. Plagiarism is the act of stealing another person’s intellectual property which includes ideas, inventions, original work s of authorship, words, slogans, designs, proprietary information and using them as your own without proper acknowledgement and/or permission of the original author or inventor. (http://www.answers.com/topic/plagarism). Please cite authors and creators in all your works, including courses, handouts, powerpoints and discussions.
eSource Pricing/Refund Policy
- Refunds are made only to the credit card used for the purchase
- Request for refunds must be made within 5 business days of purchase
- If CEUs are awarded and a certificate issued, there will be no refund
- You have access to your eSource online training anytime using your unique user ID (login name) and password.
- Your direct Admin and the Educational Contact at your company also have access to your educational record in eSource as part of their supervisory duties and while you are under their employment.
- Limited staff at eSource and the ACHC also has access to the information as required for their jobs.
- At times, access may be granted to accrediting agencies carrying out their accrediting functions.
eSource Record Retention Policy
eSource Release of Information Policy
- Your full name
- Your current address
- Your former employer
- The last 4 digits of your social security number
- Your former user ID and password